There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.
There is another theory mentioned, which states that this has already happened.Douglas Adams
With a name inspired by one of my favourite authors, this is the place where I write about life, the universe and everything.
* 42: The answer to the ultimate question about life, the universe and everything.
- MDD F-4B Phantom II153019 / NL-201, VF-111 Squadron “Sundowners”, United States Navy, USS Coral Sea, 1974
- Northrop F-5A Freedom Fighter69138, 343 Squadron “Star”, 113 Wing, Hellenic Air Force, Micra, Greece, 1980
- IKEA Display caseAn easy DIY solution for hosting my growing collection of scale models.
- Boulton Paul Defiant Mk.IN1801 (PS-B), 264 Sqn., Royal Air Force, Duxford, April 1941
- MDD Phantom FGR.2XV404, 74Sqn, Wattisham, Suffolk, Royal Air Force, 1992
- Hawker Hurricane Mk.I TropicalZ4256, No 335 (Greek) Squadron, RAF, Agir, Palestine, 1941
- MiG-21PFM5015, 921st Fighter Regiment “Sao Do” (Red Star), Vietnamese People´s Army Air Force, 1968
- Gloster Meteor F.8A09184, No.327 Squadron, Ruiten VierO display team, 1952
- Saab RF-35 DrakenA009 “Red Draken”, 725 Squadron, Royal Danish Air Force (40 years’ anniversary)
- Grumman F-14A TomcatNL-200 “Miss Molly”, VF-111 “Sundowners”, USS Carl Vinson, 1989
- BAe Harrier GR Mk.51st Fighter Squadron, Norway, Royal Air-Force, 1990
- Lockheed F-104G StarfighterFG-314 (22314), 335 Squadron (“Tiger”), 116 Wing, Araxos, Hellenic Air-Force, 1965
- Westland Lysander Mk.IIIa(SD)V9367, No. 161 Squadron, RAF, Tempsford, UK, 1943
- Supermarine Spitfire LF Mk.IXMJ755, Hellenic Air Force, 2020
- Hawker Tempest Mk.VNV708, 123rd Wing, RAF, Wunstorf, Germany, 1946/47.